Learn with us about the most important and most prominent problems of wisdom teethbiusmile
Wisdom teeth problems It is one of the most important issues that every person who has begun to notice the emergence of wisdom teeth should take care of and take good care of.
Wisdom tooth problems
We can say that wisdom tooth problems usually begin to appear for people during the age group that ranges from 15-25 years, in return for people over 30 years old do not face any problems that need to remove and get rid of wisdom teeth, and here we review the most important of these problems As follows:
- Small space
Wisdom teeth begin to appear partially from the gums, due to the lack of enough space for them, which leads to the growth of gum tissue around it, which raises the risk of gingivitis.
- Wrong Direction
Sometimes wisdom teeth appear inverted in the wrong direction.
- Small jaw size
We may notice that there are some people who suffer from the small size of the jaw and therefore the small space available for the emergence and growth of wisdom teeth, which works to implant it in the jaw and the difficulty of its ability to penetrate the gums.
- the appearance of the molar behind the mouth
Sometimes a person may notice that the wisdom tooth has begun to appear in the area behind the teeth, and this is very difficult to reach in order to clean it of any bacteria or food residues.
- The appearance of cysts
The emergence of wisdom teeth may be accompanied by the emergence of cysts, which work to damage the bones and roots of the area.
Symptoms of a wisdom tooth problem
Some people may notice the appearance of many symptoms in the event of a problem with the wisdom tooth, and the most important of these symptoms are as follows:
- Suffering from jaw stiffness and severe pain in the area surrounding the emergence of wisdom teeth.
- Suffering from irritation and pain due to the incorrect appearance of the wisdom tooth.
- Swelling and swelling in the area, due to the growth of gum tissue around the wisdom tooth.
- The occurrence of crowding in the teeth, due to the lack of a large enough place for the emergence and growth of wisdom teeth.
- Gingivitis and tooth decay when wisdom teeth erupt behind the mouth.
Thus, we have provided you with everything you need to know about wisdom tooth problems, and if you wish to have dental implants, we advise you to go to the Biu Smile is one of the best medical centers in Turkey for hair and dental transplantation.
Leave a Reply