Special instructions before breast lift
Always have a mammogram before any operation done on them.
- Fasting 12 hours before the operation..
- Stopping aspirin- containing or blood-thinning medications two weeks before the operation.
- The neck and chest area should be washed with an anti-bacterial wash for several days before the operation to protect from wound contamination.
- Before every operation, you must disclose any existing physical or neurological problem … and tell the doctor if you are allergic to some medications … or if you use artificial teeth..
- Stop smoking two weeks before the operation and two weeks after..
- Contact lenses should not be used on the day of operation.
- In the event of a cold or any other infection, the process should be postponed until full recovery.
And like every procedure, you must always follow the doctor’s instructions before and after the operation to avoid the expected complications.