Have you ever heard about the problem of dry mouth and its main symptoms?biusmile
The problem of dry mouth is one of the important topics that every person who cares about the health and safety of his mouth should take into account from any problems.
Dry Mouth Problem
Talking about the problem of dry mouth, it is that saliva in general contributes to preventing the problem of tooth decay by making an equation for the acids secreted by bacteria, which prevents the growth of bacteria, and saliva enhances the ability to taste food and makes it easy to chew and swallow, in addition to helping the enzymes in saliva to Facilitate digestion.
Salivation and a dry mouth can range from being a nuisance to something that has no significant impact on overall health, dental and gum health, appetite and enjoyment of food.
This problem may be an expression of many diverse diseases such as sarcoidosis, diabetes, anxiety and tension, as well as dry mucous membranes may be one of the most important side effects of taking some types of medicines, especially medicines that treat high blood pressure and many psychological diseases.
Symptoms of dry mouth
There are many symptoms and signs that indicate this problem, and the most important of these symptoms are as follows:
- Foul smell coming from the mouth.
- The occurrence of cracking and inflammation in the lips.
- The occurrence of cracks in the oral mucosa or the inner lining of the cheeks and lips, as the skin at the corners of the mouth splits or becomes painful.
- Difficulty in the sense of taste or taste disturbances.
- Fungal infections in the mouth, such as thrush.
- Tongue pain.
- There is a great need and an urgent need to drink water, especially at night.
- Blisters and infections occur in the tongue.
- Lipstick that sticks to the tongue.
- The person has many frequent gum diseases.
- The occurrence of more tooth decay and dental plaque problem.
- Problems with speaking and speaking.
- Problems swallowing and chewing, especially crumbly and dry foods such as cereal and biscuits.
- Problems wearing dentures, such as stuck tongue or tooth sores.
- Salivary gland infections.
- Sore throat infections.
Thus, we have provided you with everything you need to know about the problem of dry mouth,, and if you wish to have dental implants, we advise you to go to the center Biu Smile is one of the best medical centers in Turkey for hair and dental transplants.