Have you asked yourself about how to recover from a wisdom tooth extraction?biusmile
Healing from wisdom tooth extraction is one of the important topics that every person who has resorted to removing wisdom teeth should take care of and take good care of.
Healing from wisdom tooth extraction
The healing process of wisdom tooth extraction is that the speed of recovery is based on the degree of difficulty of removing the tooth primarily, and within the next 24 hours of the operation, the person is expected to suffer from swelling, swelling and bleeding, but it is possible to control the bleeding by following the following methods:
- Bring a damp piece of gauze to the place of the molar and pulling it gently.
- Put pressure on the position of the extracted molar for 45 minutes.
- Using a wet tea bag, as it contains nicotinic acid, which facilitates and speeds up the healing process and reduces bleeding.
- Avoid rinsing your mouth or spitting for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid consuming any kind of hot drinks.
With regard to the problem of swelling of the face, it can be alleviated by using a cold source and placing it on the affected cheek for 10 minutes, and then having a short break for 20 minutes, and then repeating the previous step.
The doctor may also prescribe a pain reliever for the patient if necessary, and sometimes a person may take antibiotics before the wisdom tooth extraction process, due to the occurrence of infections in the gums, so it is recommended to visit the doctor continuously in order to take this treatment before the tooth extraction process.
Important tips to reduce wisdom tooth pain until its removal
It is possible to alleviate and reduce the pain of the wisdom tooth, until the process of its extraction and eradication is reached, by following the following methods:
- Put an ice pack on the cheek for a period of 15-20 minutes, and avoid using sources of high heat.
- Use salt water or a saline solution to gargle or gargle within 2-3 hours.
- Use prescription pain relievers after consulting a doctor.
Thus, we have provided you with everything you need to know about recovery from wisdom tooth extraction, and if you wish to undergo dental implants, we advise you to go to the Biu Smile One of the best medical centers in Turkey for hair and dental transplantation.
Leave a Reply