Do you know what are the most important and prominent side effects of charcoal toothpaste?biusmile
The side effects of charcoal toothpaste are among the important topics that every person who uses this toothpaste should be concerned about and does not know what it is and its damages.
Charcoal Toothpaste Side Effects
Talking about the most important and prominent side effects of charcoal toothpaste, unfortunately, until this moment, a large-scale study of charcoal toothpaste has not been conducted, and this means that the majority of information spread on the Internet about the effectiveness and advantages of this paste is still not scientifically proven.
Despite this, there are many people who believe that the use of charcoal toothpaste coincides with the emergence of many harmful effects and risks, as follows:
- Some types of charcoal paste include bentonite clay, and this substance includes lead, and it is considered a toxic substance and may be carcinogenic, and it is important not to use it on the teeth or the body.
- A person who uses charcoal paste for a short period of time may develop sensitivity and gum irritation.
- Coal contains at least 4 hydrocarbons, which the US federal government has determined to contain potential carcinogens.
- Active charcoal particles ensure the whitening feature by eliminating the enamel layer, which is the hard outer surface of the teeth, whose task is to prevent a person from developing the problem of tooth decay, but this can contribute to the weakness and fragility of the teeth effectively, It makes the teeth more susceptible to a lot of yellow on the teeth over time.
- It is important that toothpaste contains fluoride with a range of 1350-1500 parts per million of this substance, in order to provide effective protection for the teeth from infection with the problem of tooth decay, but many of the toothpastes currently deployed, which include activated charcoal contain Levels well below this level, and put users at greater risk of tooth decay.
- Using charcoal toothpaste does not remove stains under the enamel layer.
Thus, we have provided you with everything you need to know about the side effects of charcoal toothpaste, and if you wish to have dental implants, we advise you to go to the center Biu Smile One of the best medical centers in Turkey for hair and dental transplantation.
Leave a Reply